"Revealed: The Secret Of Finding For Yourself,
Best Weight-Loss Dietician In Mumbai,
If You Are An Office-Goer OR Leading A Super-Busy Mumbai-Life!"*
Hint: It's to do with the high-probability of you failing in your weight-loss efforts!
Life in Mumbai is hectic, very hectic. You leave for work before 10.00 a.m. and if you are one of the lucky few, come back home before 8.00 p.m. The demands of the job...the travel...the traffic…all of these leave you with very little time and energy to do anything demanding like following the kinds of diet-plans most dieticians design. And weekends are when you want to make up for all your weekdays' hustling and bustling. Chill out...laze around...or spend time with family and friends. Not to forget, wrapping up all the personal work.
If this is you and you are looking to lose weight and regain your health...congratulations!
But honestly, you will not be able to do it!!
Not easily, I assure you.
Not with a regular, "closest-to-home" weight-loss dietician.
Yes, you will not be able to follow the diet-programme you’ll very enthusiastically join. And before you realize, you will have finished the package-period and not achieved your goal. Or worse, you will not even have started.
And the reasons you will not be able to follow your diet-programme, while going to work or leading a super-busy Mumbai-life, are as follows:
8 Reasons You'll Fail In Your Weight-Loss Efforts...If You're Busy!
Nobody'll tell you this...last of all, the dietician you will be signing up with...but check this out objectively:
1) Your diet-plan will most likely be designed on the logic of multiple intakes at frequent intervals. Almost all dieticians have this approach. But imagine carrying a number of boxes to work or remembering to munch onto something every 2 hours, when leading a super-busy life. Possible?
2) Your diet-plan will contain suggestions of food-intakes that you will not be able to easily access while you are at work...or when you are not at home. Suggestions like shakes and juices in the afternoon. Even suggestions of foods that need to be made from exotic and expensive ingredients that can be found only at speciality shops, won't be easy and cheap. Will it?
3) Don't be surprised if... only to show you fast weight-loss initially...you are put on an "only fruits" or "only juices" diet! Will you be able to sustain it for long?
4) You will want to chill out on weekends. Eat, drink and be merry, at least once in a while. Let’s be honest about it.
5) You will find it extremely difficult to go for the workout at the gym, that your weight-loss plan will require you to. Early mornings would be hectic...and evenings very tiring. It will require Herculean efforts on your part to follow an exercise routine.
6) Follow-up meetings with your dietician will be equally difficult. She will mostly be available during your office-hours and would be off-work on weekends...when you are free to meet her. On a normal...regular...hectic workday, would you be able to leave early to reach her before she closes? Possible, but not easy, eh!
7) Your dieting will go for a toss, whenever you travel oustation for work. In such a scenario, will your dietician be just a phone-call away? Will you confidently be able to connect with her when you are confused about your diet or want some clarifications?
8) You may have to take a break...or even more than a few breaks...while your weight-loss programme is on. What if eventually the package-period gets over and you have not reached your target because you needed to take a break or breaks? Renew your package by paying up again??
Outcome: You ending up not following the diet-programme and reaching your target...wasting money...and feeling guilty and miserable for failing once again.
So what is weight-loss failure?
Let’s agree on this. If you need to lose 20 kilos and you stop at 10, I would still call that a failure. Wouldn’t you?
No more failing. Not anymore!
Get to your ideal weight...look good & feel great...
... while leading an extremely busy lifestyle!!
But who am I and why should you listen to me?
I, Sheetal Patel, am a qualified dietitican with more than 25 years of professional-experience. I have a bachelor's degree alongwith a post-graduate diploma in dietitics. I have worked with top-notch hospitals, gyms, health-centres and consultants... and helped hundreds of people, including many celebrities, lose-weight and regain their health.
Over the years, a lot of people who came to me were those who had...on an average...been with 2 dieticians prior to approaching me...and not gotten results with them. They would come disappointed...and angry...and some, suspicious of me too! They wanted help...they needed help...they were ready to pay for it...but they weren't sure where to get it.
I noticed a trend. Most - almost 80% - were those who were trying to lose weight while working...or while leading extremely busy lifestyles. I noticed that they were not failing because they were insincere, but because their specific challenges and issues were not being addressed by their dieticians. They were treated by their dieticians as "overweight bodies"...as "patients"...rather than as individuals who needed to be understood and approached specifically. I studied them...their challenges...their specific reasons for failure...and came up with...
...the “Easy Though Super-Busy” Formula Of Weight-Loss Success
For Office-Goers & Super-Busy People
Learning from the challenges my working and super-busy clients faced, I modified my entire approach...to specifically suit them...to specifically suit their super-busy lifestyles...to specifically suit somebody like you.
I learnt that super-busy weight-loss aspirants have one issue that needs to be taken into account - more than anything else - and that is the issue of lack-of-time! They need a programme that can be managed within their schedules...that does not pose a huge challenge to them...that does not disrupt their routines too much...that does not add to their stress...and that comes along with a liberal dose of motivation! They don't need...just to know what to and what not to eat...they actually need hand-holding and motivation to do it! They need a coach...who can keep them on track...motivate them when they seem to lose steam...encourage them to not give up and hand-hold them “till they achieve their goals”.
They need somebody who is a partner-in-their-journey...who is easily accessible...and who makes it easy for them.
And here's how:
1) Easy, doable diet-plans: Based on your work-schedule, eating habits and cooking and other constraints. No fad-diets like only-fruits or only-juices. No exotic, expensive, non-regular ingredients. No powders. No pills.
2) Easy, doable exercising ideas: There is no escaping physical activity to lose weight. Atleast if you want to lose weight the scientific way...without shortcuts that you will repent later. So I design and give practical, doable suggestions, if regular gyming is not possible for you. Like walking back home from the railway station OR getting off the car a few meters away to walk back home and let your driver take the car. Ideas that will get you the exercise you need, without you sweating and worrying about the same.
3) No more worrying about weekends: Including in your diet-plan, weekend cheat-diets, to cater to your need to unwind on weekends.
4) Being 100% accessible to you, at your convenience, not my schedule. I have a home-office, so I can be available also at late-evenings and on weekends if you want to meet me one-to-one. And if travelling for follow-ups becomes an issue, I can also set up a phone or a WhatsApp call. And what's more, YOU MEET & TALK TO ME ONLY, not my assistants, not my juniors.
5) No more worrying about packages, renewals, expiries. I will be with you till you reach your target. No matter how much time it takes!
Pay for your results OR for your dietician's time?
"Will you charge me for your time...OR....will you charge me for my results?" Ask this question and no dietician will answer. Except me! I don’t believe clients come to me for “my time”. They come to me for “their results”. I understand that different people have different challenges and constraints and will achieve results differently. So I don't constrain them with "time-limits", "fixed-fee packages" or "pay-per-appointment-fees". They pay only for the targets they need to achieve, not for the time I spend with them or the time it will take them to reach there (including all the breaks they may have to take).
You will come to me for "your results" not for "my time" isn't it? So why pay for anything but "your results"? Fair, do you agree?
And why pay more? Yes, why spend more unnecessariy?
Get results while spending 50% less
I charge on pay-per-kilo-lost basis, not on pay-per-package-cost basis, that almost all others do. This, I have designed, is a way to ensure that my clients get results without being fleeced with money.
Let's understand this better. When you sign up with me, I start by calculating what your target should be i.e. the total weight you need to lose. Your fees for the same would be “Your Target x Rs. 1,000 per kg”. So, if your target is 10 kgs, you pay Rs. 10,000. If it’s 15 kgs, you pay Rs. 15,000. And hey, if your target is 5 kgs, you pay just Rs. 5,000. So with me, you are paying for your results, not for my time. I work with you till you get your results, not asking you to renew every month/quarter. Some of my clients take more time, some less, but I am there with them…till they achieve their results.
No renewals. No upsells. Only you!
How will you end up spending more?
So, how would you end up spending more with other dieticians?
Here’s how: Most of them charge on a month-wise/diet-wise/package-wise basis. They sell packages, not results. Celebrity-dieticians would charge you at least Rs. 5,000 per sitting with them. Gyms and health-centres who have dieticians on their payrolls would charge you up to Rs. 5,000 per month. Independent consulting dieticians (with experience of 10 years and less), would charge you Rs. 10,000 for 3 months. That’s the minimum, right now.
Now, let’s take the last one and understand how I can prove to be cheaper. If you compare this structure with a ‘fixed-fee’ one, this is what it will look like:
|Renew For Another
|10 Kgs.||7 Kgs.||Yes||Rs. 10,000 for the first 3 months
Rs. 10,000 for renewal after 3 months (to achieve the balance
3 kgs target)
Total Rs. 20,000.
|Nea-Zoi Consulting*||10 Kgs.||7 Kgs.||No||Rs. 1,000 per kg = Rs. 10,000|
So, you save Rs. 10,000 with me (or 50%), with your target of 10 kgs. weight-loss achieved! With others, who work on time-based-package-basis, you could end up spending a minimum of Rs. 20,000 or ever higher, if you take even more than 6 months.